Aico Ei168Rc Radio Link Base
The Ei168RC RadioLINK Alarm base, is an easi-fit mounting plate with a built-in RF circuit designed to fit beneath Ei140RC Series Alarms. It provides wireless interconnection between other RF Alarms & Devices (RadioLINK/RadioLINK+/SmartLINK). Up to 12 other RF devices can be interconnected together so that when one Alarm is triggered all Alarms in the system sound.
The Ei168RC is mains powered with a sealed in lithium battery back-up. This ensures the alarm base will still operate during a power outage and send out itâ€™s Alarm signal. The base includes a battey on/off switch which will automatically power the device upon Alarm head attachment.
The Ei168RC allows for easy expansion of an existing hard-wired interconnected system. Simply fit an Ei168RC to one of the existing Alarms and fit the additional Alarms with Ei168RC bases and House-Code the RadioLINK Alarms into a system. If any Alarm, wired or wireless, is now triggered it will sound all the Alarms in the system.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.4W
- Battery back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- RF Frequency: 868.499Mhz RadioLINK protocol
- RF Range: 100 metres in free air, 30 metres in a standard property
- Temperature: Operating - 0 °C - 40 °C, Storage - 0 °C - 35 °C
- Humidity Range: 15% - 95% Relative Humidity
- Indicator LEDâ€™s: Blue - typically RF transmission, house code mode indicator, factory reset
- Plastic Material: HIP UL 94 V0 Flame Retardent
- Dimensions: Product - 150mm x 37mm (20mm installed)
- Weight: 176g (Boxed 235g)
AICO Alarms & Accessories
Aico sets itself apart through Quality Delivery, Customer Service and Innovation. With over 20 patents on detection technology, Aico delivers a uniquely equipped product range that offers advanced levels of integration, inter-device communication and increased accessibility. Users can receive real time updates and alarms via emails and text messages with systems certified to the highest standards in the United Kingdom and Europe.