BG WP30 Nexus Storm Weatherproof 1-Gang, 20A DP Switch
Outdoor switches are an ideal option for managing outdoor or garden appliances, and can be installed in gardens and patios, as well as in shedâ€™s, outhouses and garages.
This 20A, outdoor control switch is IP66 Rated and designed to protect against water and dust ingress in the most arduous of conditions.
Made with a robust, high impact UV stable housing, multiple gland entry positions , quick wire entry, and an ergonomic design, this switch also has an LED indicator that can be seen through the hinged see-through cover which acts as an enclosure for the switch.
|Standard(s):||BS EN 60669-1|
|Rating:||20 Amp 250V~ (20AX - no derating for inductive or fluorescent loads)|
|Switch type:||Double pole
|Contact Gap:||3.0mm minimum|
|Terminal Capacity:||4 x 1.0mm ² 4 x 1.5mm ² 2 x 2.5mm ² 1 x 4.0mm ²|
|Size:||91mm x 91mm x 67mm|
- Easy to install, supplied with fixing screws and installation instructions
- 20 Amp, double pole switch
- Robust and high impact outdoor switch, for safe electricity supply outdoors
- Weatherproof and dustproof rating of IP66
- LED power indicators mean the power status is visible even when the cover is down, can be wired to illuminate when off or on depending on wiring blanking caps
- Supplied with multiple knock-out mounting box, with multiple gland entry positions
- Angled in-line colour coded terminals provide easy access for quick installation
- Captive screws prevent screw loss
- Covers to seal the fixing screws
- Earth terminal in mounting box
- Durable see through cover clips securely in place
Wiring accessory type