Manrose COMTK150A - wall - 150mm commercial fan kit - internal shutters
- The commercial series of built-in wall fans has been designed for flush fitting into external walls, fitting through most wall thicknesses using zinc coated metal telescopic wall liners. Installation is made simple in solid or cavity walls 155-300mm thick, or in walls up to 553mm thick using an extension sleeve.
- The extractor fan unit and internal grille are also available separately as they are designed to retro fit into most leading commercial wall fan liners, which minimises the need for making good and redecoration or removal of existing wall liners.
- The internal and external grilles are a single tough moulding. This greatly reduces vandalism and increases building security whilst only 23mm in profile. They have a 50mm flange for a smooth finish, which will blend unobtrusively into most backgrounds.
- Incorporating the latest ventilation technology and stylish design, these high performance extractor fans have an extract rate up to 278m3/hr, 77 litres per second for the 150mm unit, 668m3/hr, 185 litres per second for the 230mm units and 1100m3/hr, 306 litres per second on the larger 300mm.
- In the 230mm and 300mm models power is provided by a 4 pole single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance free life. The 150mm version is fitted with a shaded pole motor with ball bearings.
- Models in the range include the standard unit, which has fixed louvres that also provide a natural source of trickle flow ventilation when the fan is switched off. The automatic model with thermo-activated internal backdraught shutters open shortly after the fan has been switched on.
- There is a variable speed and airflow direction option available on the 230mm and 300mm units, using the new stylish Manrose speed controller. This can be flush mounted into a standard single gang 35mm deep metal wall box.
- Designed for heavy-duty and extensive usage, the commercial units provide excellent ventilation in public and commercial sector applications such as hospitals, schools, railway stations, restaurants, public houses, offices, hotels and factories.
- The units are all manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning. ABS is an easily recyclable material.
|Number of Speeds:
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m:
|Power 1 (W):
|Speed 1 (l/s):