Visonic PowerG Tower-20AM PG2 Outdoor PIR Motion, Mirror Detector
TOWER-20AM PG2 features several innovative technologies to overcome demanding outdoor challenges such as rain, direct sunlight, animals, changes of light levels and more. Visonicâ€™s revolutionary Octa-Quadâ„¢ technology, which uses eight PIR sensors, each acting as a Quad detector, enables the TOWER-20AM PG2 to accurately and reliably determine whether an alarm is justified. A robust housing and patented anti-masking protection together provide exceptionally high resistance to vandalism and masking.
The TOWER-20AM PG2 outdoor detector works together with Visonicâ€™s PowerMaster advanced home security system to provide a complete solution for full protection of the house, inside and out.
- Superior outdoor detection with virtually no false alarms
- Innovative Octa-Quadâ„¢ technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees and bushes, and a small animal, minimizing false alarms while ensuring effective detection of real threats
- PowerG, two-way, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS-TDMA) technology - Provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Prolonged battery life (up to 3 years in typical use)
- Vandal-resistant design â€“ Enabled by patented V-SlotÂ® technology
- Unprecedented, complete anti-masking protection
- Market-leading black mirror optics â€“ Provide exceptionally high immunity to false alarms from sunlight and car headlights
- Configured from the panel â€“ No hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Dimensions: 157 x 147 x 124mm (6.2 x 5.9 x 4.92in)
|Security Alarm Systems